Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Rose Avenue

I have a quick and easy card using papers from Kaisercraft Rose Avenue paper with coordinating Rose Avenue Collectables die cuts on The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today.
I picked out a few die cuts from the Rose Avenue Collectables and began layering them til I achieved the look I was going for. I added some Silver Mirror Paper to the sentiment for an added touch.
I think this one would be great for Valentine's Day but also for any occasion where you need to tell someone you love them!

Supplies:
Kaisercraft Rose Avenue 6.5" paper
Kaisercraft Rose Avenue Collectables die cuts
Spellbinders Circle Delight die
Silver Mirror Paper
My Mind's Eye Metal Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#kaisercraft

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
WOW! Stunningly beautiful!

Theresa

Popular Posts