Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Thankful & Grateful

Today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog I have a card featuring the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Welcome Fall Clear Stamp & Die Combo.
Thanksgiving is almost here and this card was created to remind you that there is always something to be thankful for.
Plus it has my favorite pumpkin stamp that I love to color!

Tell someone you are THANKFUL & GRATEFUL for them!!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Welcome Fall Clear Stamp & Die Combo
Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles die
Authentique Bountiful 6" paper
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Spiced Marmalade
My Mind's Eye Metal Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
So Pretty and Elegant! I LOVe the leaves in the background....

Theresa

Popular Posts