Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Thank You For Caring Coneflower

This is the first of 2 cards I'll be sharing today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog for Sharon's Summer Release. This card features the new Thank You For Caring Coneflower Stamp/Die Combo.
I love Coneflowers and couldn't wait to get to coloring this one! I also really like that it has a matching die to add dimension to my cards!! 
I colored the image with COPICs but it would look great with almost any medium. Be sure to check back later when I will have a sunflower card to share.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Thank You For Caring Coneflower Stamp/Die Combo
Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely 6.5" paper
Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Oval Die
Simple Stories We Are Family Enamel Dots
May Arts Burlap String
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Popular Posts