Karen Burniston Accordion Charm Die Card

I met Karen Burniston (the creator of this die set) a few years ago and recently she has partnered with Riley & Co and invented several great dies that help you create amazing cards that will pop up, slide or fan out. I have been wanting to try them for quite some time but I just didn't have the time until now.  
I ordered a few dies after they launched the new store and I can't wait to see what she come up with next!! I have never done this style of card before but it was really very easy. I started with the Charm Accordion Die Set and some fun Authentique papers. The little charms hang on little paper jump rings -- HOW CLEVER IS THAT?!
This card folds flat but expands out and stands on its own. You can even add another and link them all together to form and even bigger card (maybe I'll try that next time)! I wish I had ordered some of her sentiments and those cute woodland animals but maybe next time. I will definitely be ordering more of these fun die sets!!!
#karenburniston

Comments

Popular Posts