The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Dapper Father's Day

I have a colorful Father's Day card today featuring papers from Authentique Dapper.
I am crazy about these retro papers and loved mixing them up on my card. I just can't get enough patterned paper - it's a problem - LOL! I simply cut several rectangles, framed them with some red cardstock and layered them with the focal image I cut from one of the papers and added a few die cut stars.
Masculine cards can be challenging but, with the right papers, they can look awesome and come together quite nicely!!

Supplies:
Authentique Dapper 6" paper
Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Stars die
Carta Bella Christmas Delivery Enamel Dots
May Arts 5/8" Faux Canvas Ribbon
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!

#stampsimply
#authentique

Comments

Popular Posts