The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Remember This

Today I'm sharing a Mother's Day card featuring Altenew Remember This clear stamps and a sentiment from Altenew Wild Hibiscus clear stamps over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.
These stamps are so fun to use to create a unique design and the combinations are endless. You can make them as simple or as complex as you want! I used a MISTI stamping tool to help line them up. I think a stamping tool is a definite must-have for these type of layering stamps!!
I chose to use the layering stamps in shades of purple and greens, although I really like the watercoloring techniques I have seen lately. The yellow flowers I colored with my COPICs because they don't come with a layered design.

Supplies:

#stampsimply
#altenew

Comments

Popular Posts