The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Easter Bunny

I have a great Easter card featuring Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Easter clear stamps over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.

This one of my FAVORITE color combos and I use it quite often. I am in love with this paper from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous. It's perfect for Spring!!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Easter clear stamps
My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous 6" paper
Spellbinders D-Lite Bunny die
Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Eight die
Spellbinders Decorative Fancy Diamond die
Spellbinders Classic Oval Small die
May Arts 3/4" Striped Chevron Twill Ribbon
Simple Stories Love & Adore Enamel Dots
Vellum paper (behind the bunny)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!

#stampsimply
#spellbinderspaperarts

Comments

Popular Posts